Guidelines Before Selecting Your Seating
How To Select Your Own Seating In Jubilee Furniture Store
At Jubilee Furniture we offer sophisticated, handmade leather sectionals that are versatile and technologically advanced for the needs of a modern family. Sectionals can consist of multiple pieces, creating an attached or modular style depending on the space to fill in your living room.
Keep in mind when you are selecting seating for your living space you are not only establishing your aesthetic, but also the space in which your guests and family socialize.
（Click on the picture for more details）
There are various styles of sectional that could fit any space in your home
- L- Shape – consists of combining two sofas together at the end to form a right angle. This design would normally come in three cushions connected to a two cushions style sofa. The L-shape design is the most versatile of sectionals that give a structured feel. It can be placed into a corner or floating in the middle of the room, perfect for small and large spaces.
- Chaise – This sectional is a sofa with an extended lounging area attached to one side in the shape of a chair that is long enough to extend your body or support your legs. A leather sectional with chaise is the perfect addition to a lively living space or a relaxing nook.
- U-Shape - If you want to get more out of your seating capacity and want to fill in a huge space in your living room, the U-shape sectional is perfect for you. This style sectional is best suited for an intimate experience, so guests feel engaged in conversation.
- Modular – A modular sectional can include several pieces as a chair with arms, armless chairs, built in corner and chaise that can be connected to your specific configuration. Feel free to use your imagination and arrange the sectional to a desired design.
- Sleeper- A functional and flexible piece which can be for relaxed sitting and sleeping. Most sleeper sofas are featured with a chaise for maximum comfort. If your house is one with frequent guests and overnight stays, this is the piece for you.
Bigger Furniture comes with more consideration …
- Find the location you want your sectional to be and measure it accordingly. We provide exact measurements in our details tab. Try taping out its exact shape and dimension onto your floor to visualize how spacious this piece will be. This will ensure that you have enough room to walk around it and will not disrupt traffic flow.
- When buying an L-shape or sectional with chaise, choose a side where you want to extend out that does not obstruct your living space. Stand in front of the sofa, facing it head on.
- Right arm facing (RAF)– a right arm facing sectional is one that the chaise is on the right when facing the sofa.
- Left arm facing (LAF)– this is the opposite, in which when you are standing in front of the sofa the chaise is on your left.
- Be aware that L- and U- shape sectionals the seat in the corner will likely be boxed in on both sides, which leaves little room for lounging when the rest of the sofa is occupied.
- Normally, the sectionals are commonly placed against the wall. However, new houses have open floor plans to where when you put furniture in the middle of the room you can visually mix things up.
- Address：4525 W. Spring Mountain Road,Las Vegas, NV 89102
- Alice shao